Terms & Conditions
www.luxuryportal.net is owned and operated by Luxury Portal, for its own benefit and the benefit of its affiliates and subsidiaries (together “we” or “us”, “our” and “luxuryportal” ) in Kuwait. Luxury Portal is a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of Kuwait, with commercial license number 450525 and its registered business location at Kuwait City, Qibla, Block 15, Street 35, Duwaliya Building, Ground Floor, Unit 00076.
1. These terms and conditions set out the basis upon which users can access and use the Website by way of a computer system or through a mobile device to browse and order luxury goods.
2. By accessing the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with any of the Terms, your sole recourse is to stop using the Website.
3. If you have any questions about Luxury Portal then – in most cases – you will be able to find the answer in these Terms, or in the FAQ section of the Website. If you cannot find an answer to your query, then please feel free to contact us at the email address specified in the Contact Us section.
4. The Terms & Conditions are published in both English and Arabic. If there is any inconsistency between the English text and the Arabic text, the English text will prevail.
1. All copyright, design, trademarks, trade dress logos or other intellectual property rights related to the Content including our software, HTML or other code contained in this Website are owned, controlled or licensed by Luxury Portal, or by third parties who have licensed their materials to Luxury Portal and are protected by the Kuwait and international trademark and copyright laws.
2. We grant you a personal and limited right to access and use our Website and IP materials, for the sole purposes of letting you, the user, use and enjoy the benefits of the Website for a personal non-commercial use as permitted by these Terms and our other policies.
3. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Content is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties.
4. Our licensors and ourselves exclusively reserve all intellectual property rights in all content and materials, which appear on the website. Any use of the materials or contents, including
copying or storing them in any way shape of form, excluding for your own personal, non-commercial use, is prohibited without our permission and official written approval.
Change in Terms & Conditions
1. Luxury Portal reserves the right to change these Terms & Conditions at any time. Changes, if any, will take effect immediately when posted on www.luxuryportal.net. We encourage you to regularly check the Terms & Conditions for any changes. Your continued use of the website will constitute your express consent to these Terms & Conditions.
2. No part of these Terms & Conditions affect your statutory rights, either as a consumer of services or otherwise.
1. Luxury Portal does not manufacture is not the manufacturer of the goods displayed and sold on the website. High efforts are taken to ensure that the descriptions provided on the website are of accurate information, but we do warrant that it is accurate, complete, reliable, current, and/or error-free. You should not rely solely on the information presented on the ebsite, and you should read labels, warnings and directions provided with the product, by the maker/ brand.
2. Luxury Portal has made every effort to display the colours, specifications and dimensions of products on the website as accurately as possible. The colours you see will depend on the resolution of your monitor; Luxury Portal cannot guarantee that your monitor will display any color accurately, which may result in a color difference upon delivery. Luxury Portal may from time to time vary the dimensions, specifications and quantities of products displayed on the website without prior notice.
3. All products listed on Luxury Portal are 100% authentic. If a product turns out to be a counterfeit, a full refund will be processed.
4. Select products may benefit from their manufacturer’s warranty. For such products, the warranty information is listed on the products page on the website and the original warranty documents will be delivered with your order.
1. All prices on the website are displayed in KD (Kuwaiti Dinar), and do not include any additional services you may choose to pair the purchase with, such as delivery costs, add-ons (cards, chocolates etc.) to which the purchase may be subject. Any such additional costs will be displayed before your final check out.
2. All prices are subject to change without notice. Prices may change at any time due to markdowns or price changes advised from Craftsmen. Price changes can reflect at any time throughout the day and may result in the price of a product increasing or decreasing. These markdowns can be permanent or temporary, and any changes in prices are at the discretion of the Company and are in line with pricing guidelines from Craftsmen.
3. Errors in pricing may appear on the website or during the order process from time to time. We will try to resolve, in good faith, any issues that may arise as a result of such errors. If such an issue arises, you need to cooperate with us to resolve it, and you agree that we shall have full discretion to determine the appropriate resolution in such cases. If we have made a mistake, and the correct price is lower than the stated price, we will charge the lower amount. If the correct price is higher than the price displayed on the website, we may check with you to see if you want to continue with the order at the higher price or cancel your order.
2. Products are subject to availability. If, for any reason beyond our control, we are unable to supply a particular item, we will inform you as soon as possible, and refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the products.
3. We reserve the right to decline or cancel an order for any reason, including limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies, or errors in product or pricing information, or any other problem identified by us.
4. The products are not intended for resale.
5. By confirming your purchase at the end of the checkout process, you agree to accept and pay the full amount payable for the product(s) as indicated during the checkout.
6. Luxury Portal accepts orders for products, subject to their availability. We may not accept your order in a variety of situations, including:
(a) if the item is placed in cart, or added to wish list but not paid for;
(b) if the item is out of stock;
(c) if we are unable to authorize your payment;
(d) if shipping restrictions apply to a particular product;
(e) if we find a pricing error;
(f) if a product fails our internal quality checks;
(g) for any other reason (at our sole discretion).
7. We will not process your payment (or will cease processing your order) in these types of situations, and will not be liable to you or to any third party by reason of our decision to decline processing, or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate your account, or cancel orders, at our sole discretion.
8. Once the order has been placed and payment has been received successfully, we will send you an email confirming the order, its delivery and payment received.
On luxuryportal.net you can pay with:
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express
(a) All credit/debit card/Knet payments are subject to validation by the issuer. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorize payment, we will cancel your order and contact you for an alternative method of payment.
(b) The details on your credit/debit card used to make the payment shall exactly match the ID information of the cardholder.
(c) After following the necessary steps to place your order, fill in your preferred methods of payment along with your details.
(d) If paying by payment card your order will only be accepted once your card details payment have been approved, the delivery address has been verified and the items are located and shipped.
(e) From here, you will then receive an email from us confirming your order. In the event of a problem however, you will quickly be informed and your payment will not be processed.
(f) When you place your order, our system automatically asks your card issuer for authorisation for the transaction amount. Once we receive a valid authorisation, your card issuer will hold this value expecting a charge from Luxury Portal. The receipt of your credit card details and debit of payments does not constitute Luxury Portals acceptance of your order.
(g) If you use the website to place an order, you agree to pay the full amount payable for the order, as indicated during the order process. If the issuer of your payment card (credit or debit card) refuses to authorise payment, we will cancel your order and contact you for an alternative method of payment. We cannot be held responsible if this results in a delay in dispatching your order. Further, it is your responsibility to keep track of the status of your order.
(h) Please note that Luxury Portal does not guarantee the security of data that you send to the company by email. Accordingly, please do not send any payment information using email. Unless the company acts either fraudulently or negligently, the company will not be liable to you for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to the personal and transactional information you provide to the company when placing an order.
4. Excluded payment methods
We currently do not accept COD, cheques or PayPal
5. Use of foreign cards
(a) If you are using foreign credit or debit cards, you should be aware that in some cases the banks may charge you for international transactions. Luxury Portal is not responsible for any charges levied by banks. If you are using foreign credit or debit cards, you should also note that the amount charged to your credit or debit card will be the value of the product displayed in
KWD (Kuwaiti Dinar) which is converted into the currency of your credit card or debit card at the prevailing conversion rate by the banks.
Offers & Discounts
(a) All offers on luxuryportal.net are limited time offers or valid for the duration of the campaign, if specified.
(b) Gifts with purchases are valid for any purchases at any time, until they are out of stock.
(c) It should be known that some brands may not be included in the discounted items.
(d) Offers are not available on goods that are already discounted.
(e) Only one discount code can be applied to your order.
Shipping & Delivery
1. Currently, Luxury Portal delivers Kuwait & GCC.
2. Deliveries can take place between 10am to 7pm.
(c) Orders are delivered daily including weekends and public holidays.
(d) If an order is placed during a public holiday, or outside of working hours, the order will be processed the next working day.
(e) Delivery timelines are based on estimation. Luxury Portal is not responsible for failures to deliver for reasons outside of our control, including a customer being unavailable to accept their delivery or request postponement.
(f) Delivery of orders may be delayed during promotional/ sale seasons, public holidays, bad weather conditions.
(g) Once your order is ready to be delivered, a driver will contact you to schedule the date/hour of the delivery at your convenience.
(h) Same-day delivery may be available for orders placed before 12PM, this is not guaranteed. Any orders placed after 12PM will be delivered the next day or the day after, subject to the customer’s address and availability.
3. Delivery process
If no one is available at the provided address to receive the delivery, you can reschedule the delivery by communicating with the driver you were previously contacted by, or contacting us directly.
4. Shipping fees
Orders are 2 KWD
1. If you wish to cancel your order, please contact Luxury Portal Customer Care through any of the listed channels on our website. As we try to process orders immediately it may not always be possible to process/ complete a cancellation and stop an order from being dispatched.
2. To cancel your order, you may contact us for a cancellation at any point before your order status is “Processing” on the tracking service. If you do so, we will at your request either:
(a) cancel it for free and issue you a full refund; or
(b) do our best to change it, subject to stock availability and any applicable price adjustment.
3. If the order has been processed, please await delivery and use the Returns and Refunds process.
- Subject to meeting the conditions defined in this Returns and Exchanges section, we offer a free-returns policy which allows you to return delivered items to us up to:
- 14 days for accessories and writing instruments after the delivery of your Order or pick-up from our store
- 24 hours for jewellery and watches after the delivery of your Order or pick-up from our store.
- In order to qualify for a refund, all items (including promotional gift items accompanying the order) must be returned to us with the following conditions:
- The items refunded or exchanged have to be in good condition, in which we must be able to re-display and re-sell them as new.
- The items must be in their original packaging alongside all their components (depending on what comes with the item), including dust bags, tags, labels, box, authenticity cards etc.
- If the order is delivered with a complimentary bundle of free gifts, these gifts must also be returned in order to be eligible for a refund. If the gift is opened, damaged or missing a tag, then the entire order is deemed as non-eligible for refund.
- The original order confirmation must accompany the return.
- Items can be returned by arranging collection from your delivery address in Kuwait by contacting our Customer Care and arranging a return process
(a) Refunds will be processed after the Return Process has been completed and the order returned has been approved. After approval, a refund of the full value of the undamaged items returned will be processed.
(b) Your refund will be processed via the following methods:
– Credit Card / Knet payments are refunded back to the same card used during the purchase.
Item Return Policy
Damaged Goods and Incorrectly-Fulfilled Orders:
(a) If the item you received is damaged or not the product you ordered, please use the Returns Process (mentioned previously) to arrange a return of the item back to us. The item must be returned in the same condition you received it in within the return deadlines as mentioned in the return policy.
(b) If you believe that the item you have received is defective, please contact our customer service via email or telephone on the details listed on our website Contact Us page.
Luxury Portal is currently not accepting any exchange requests, instead please return the item(s) following the Returns Process, and you can continue to place a new order if you wish to do so.
User/ Company Rights
(a) Luxury Portal has the right to refuse to refund any items if the following conditions apply:
(i) If the returned item is missing any component that it was originally delivered with.
(ii) If the item is damaged, or malfunctioning and is not in a condition to re-sell.
(iii) Any items that have been made to measure/ adjusted to the customers preference.
(b) Watches, jewellery, and precious stones are refundable within 24 hours only.
(c) Luxury Portal works hard to protect the interests of the customer according to the laws and conditions applicable in the State of Kuwait.
1. We aim to keep all information on our website up to date, however it may not be correct/ updated all the time. You should independently check that the information you use is correct and that you are using this website at your own risk. If you find any incorrect information, you can notify us by calling or emailing at the details specified in the Contact Us section.
2. While using our website, please ensure that you are not conducting or promoting any illegal activities. This includes any activities that (in our company’s opinion) breach copyright, infringe on privacy or infringe any third party rights as well as activities that are defamatory to third persons. Doing so may lead to prosecution.
3. You must not use this website to generate unsolicited emails, or spam other users with promotional materials. You must not do anything to cause damage to this website or other users of the website, including any technical damage to the other computers. You must not send any viruses or other material designed to adversely affect the operation of the website, affect any other users of the website or affect any equipment or any data on the website. You must not attempt to gain access to the website or the system that runs the website. You must not interfere with the security of the website, its services, system resources or network. You
must not use the website in any manner that could damage, overburden or impair the website nor harvest or otherwise collect any information about the users. You must not establish a link to the website without seeking our prior written consent and the link must not suggest any form of association, endorsement or approval on your part where none exists. You must not frame the website on another website without seeking the our prior written consent. You must not change, edit, or add anything on our website.
4. Please note that it is illegal to place orders under a false name, with a fraudulently obtained credit card or without the consent of the cardholder. Any party engaged in illegal activities involving the use of this website may be subject to prosecution. Luxury Portal does not guarantee that we will be able to prevent any illegal or inappropriate use of this website, or be able to give prior notice of any illegal or inappropriate use of this website.
5. Luxury Portal reserves the right to change or correct any errors on the Website, and to alter, limit or discontinue the provision of any of the services provided via the website, at any time without prior notice to you. Luxury Portal will work hard to include up-to-date and accurate information on the website, but it reserves the right to delete, modify, or supplement the content of the website at any time for any reason without prior notification.
6. Luxury Portal may terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the website, without prior notice, if it believes that your conduct is in violation of these Terms & Conditions, applicable law, or otherwise harmful to the interests of our or any third party. Notwithstanding such termination or suspension, you agree that you will continue to be subject to the obligations which, by their nature, survive such termination or suspension, including the obligations relating to intellectual property rights, User Generated Content, etc.
1. For orders above 3,000 KD, we are required by the Kuwaiti law to collect a scan of your Civil ID. In this case, you need to send a clear scan (both sides) of your Civil ID to our customer service email listed on our website.
2. If a copy of your Civil ID is not sent to us after 3 working days, your order will be automatically cancelled on our system.
Disclaimer of Warranty
To the extent not prohibited by the Kuwait Consumer Protection Law, the Website and its content are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The Company, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective suppliers, and any of their owners, officers, directors, managers, members, agents, and employees, expressly disclaim (to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law) any and all express, implied, and statutory warranties, including, without limitation, any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, freedom from computer virus, title, and non-infringement of proprietary rights.
You agree to hold harmless and indemnify Luxury Portal, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective suppliers, and any of their owners, officers, directors, managers, members, agents, and employees, from and against any claims, liabilities, suits, judgments, litigation costs, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages (actual and consequential), fines, penalties, and attorneys’ fees or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature arising from or in any way related to your use of the website, including, but not limited to those brought by you or on your behalf in excess of the liability described above, or by third parties as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions, your violation of any law or the rights of a third party, or your use of the website.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permissible by applicable law, Luxury Portal, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective suppliers, and any of their owners, officers, directors, managers, members, agents, and employees:
(a) are not liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages or loss (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) arising out of, or in way connected with, the use or inability to use the website and its content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), or any other legal theory, and whether or not company is advised of the possibility of such damages; and
(b) exclude any and all liability for damages caused by, any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any communications due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or on the website or combination thereof, including any injury or
damage to any users or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from use of the website.
Where it is not possible to exclude liability under applicable law, you agree that Luxury Portals maximum liability for any corresponding claim shall be limited to the higher of the amount paid by you for the product associated with your claim.
Disputes and Governing Laws
These website Terms & Conditions are governed by Kuwait Law and all disputes arising here under are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Kuwait. If any portion of the Terms & Conditions are held to be unenforceable, invalid or illegal by any court of competent jurisdiction, the remainder of the Terms & Conditions shall not be affected.
1. None of the provisions of these Terms & Conditions will be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between you and Luxury Portal and you will have no authority to bind Luxury Portal in any manner whatsoever.
2. As explicitly stated otherwise, any notices to Luxury Portal from you will be given by email to provide under the Contact Us section with a physical copy sent to us by mail or courier, such notice deemed given on confirmation of its receipt to you by Luxury Portal is via a return email. Any notices to you from Luxury Portal will be given by notices posted on the website or by email to the email address you provided to Luxury Portal during the registration process and will be deemed to be received by you 48 hours after any such email is sent. Alternatively, we may give you notice by mail or prepaid shipping to the address provided to us during the registration process. In such case, notice will be deemed given 7 days after the date of mailing.
4. Any failure by Luxury Portal to enforce any terms and conditions set out in these Terms & Conditions or other policies with you is not a waiver of Luxury Portals rights to enforce those terms and conditions.
If any provision of these Terms & Conditions are found to be invalid by a court or competent jurisdiction, that provision only will be limited to the minimum extent necessary and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
To fulfill our obligations to you under these Terms & Conditions, we may wish to communicate with you via email and/or by posting notices on the website. You agree to receive communications from us electronically and that electronic communications will satisfy any legal requirement for communications which need to be in writing.
You can contact us regarding the website, or these Terms & Conditions, on [email protected]
For further help or technical issues, please contact our customer care team from 9am-8pm on +965 41022038